Finally i was able to create a blog!! I have been so excited about it. Jamey and i got married on May 13Th. It has been a blast playing house with him. Our wedding day was so Dreamy and thanks to everyone who made it all possible!!

Marianne and Melanie








5 comments:
And I will be the first to comment on your blog! Michelle, it looks great! You and Jamey make a perfect couple, I love you both so much!!!
So excited! I'm glad that your first post worked out for you! Yeah for Michelle! Love the pic's by the way! That black and white is fantastic.
Good one Michelle!!! I love all the pictures! Can't wait to come up in August!
YAY!! I cannot even contain my excitement! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day, and Jamey looked very handsome as well. Who knew when we had that talk junior year about you two getting together it would lead to marriage? I'm so glad it did. You guys have always been perfect for each other. Can't wait for all the posts to come. The blog looks excellent!
Finally I got the blog up and running. Ha thanks to miss missy! Thank you so much again for helping me with all of it. If anyone has any suggestions I'm totally open.
Post a Comment